Monday 7 December 2015

Resolution - a determined will ?

Till two years earlier, I had never believed and taken any resolutions on the new year eve.first time, I have tried it on 2014 by jotting down few things that I vowed myself to fulfill and I did reasonably well to stick to them.Confident with the success in the first attempt, I have increased my resolution list in 2015. Taking each point seriously for the first three months.

In the first three months:

Finished reading 5 good books, tasted good food, had fun with the close buddies over the booze parties, stopped and maintained a good distance from the gossip mongers. led myself free from all the emotions with i don't give a damn attitude. enjoyed each movement with a sense of gratitude.

Next three Months:
As I was making use of the time and energy on the present then a life changing and waiting from the past decade opportunity knocked (rather bulldozed) on my door. So, I had to resign to my current job and joined a new organization with in a month expecting the life would be smooth and more fun now on
But...As always, Life has other things in store for me....continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment